Spiced-up peanut veggie noodles
It’s been a while since I have posted a dish for lunch or dinner, and believe me, I do cook savoury dishes regularly. There are several go-to recipes for veggies and noodles or pasta that I normally do for weekend dinners. This one is so good that it is has already made its place among them.
I love nuts (as you must have already noticed), so this recipe, that has a distinct peanutty flavour, is a becoming one of my fav. I adapted it from Naturally Ella, who is a great source of inspiration.
You can use different veggies here, and different types of long pasta or noodles that you like. The secret that gives all the taste, is the peanut sauce.
So, for 2 big servings, you will need:
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon mirin (or if you don’t have it, a liquid vegan sweetener)
- 1/4 teaspoon spicy red paprika
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 scallion
- 2 carrots
- 3 small leaves kale
- 1 zucchini
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds (or chopped peauts)
- 1 teaspoon cilantro
- 300 gr long pasta or noodles (I had them gluten-free)